Tuesday 31 July 2012

Lips to love

Do you have the same issue like me that after some time of applying lip balm and lip gloss there seems to be a thin layer of white stuff on the lips? Ladies, if you do - it means your lips are dry! Let me show you an old picture of mine.


















The thin layer of white stuff is actually dead skin cells. And using lip balm alone is not good enough. Just like your skin your lips needs to be exfoliate and pampered with anti-oxidant that leaves your lips wrinkle free!

I highly recommend Kji’s World First 24hours Lip Spa (as I’ve personally tested and it really works!).

























It cost around RM148 through online (you can purchase it in all SASA outlets like I did). And if you think is a little pricey, well it contains 3 items a “Lip Tattoo 1”, “Anti Age Lip 2”, and “Lip Masque Nite Treatment”.

I’ve been using it for some time, in fact, it’s already half empty. All I can say is I love it!




















It leaves my lips less dry and flaky and more plump and juicy too :D

Let me show you its effects done to my lips.

Firstly, I use the “Lip Masque Nite Treatment” stick before sleep. I let it works its magic while I sleep. After I wake up, I simply wet my lips with water and gently rub of the dead skins cells with my finger tips.

























The lip treatment moisturizes my lips like a lip balm and has micro beads (apparently those are crushed white tea trunk and peppermint seed oil) that help to exfoliate dead skin cells. I use it every night since my lips is very flaky. Now I have no more embarrassing moments of having dry chapped lips :)  

And now my lips are ready to be coloured!

I use “Lip Tattoo 1” over my lips. 

















It’s actually a natural coloured lip stain. It gives me a sweet pink that is closes to my lip colour. According to Kji & Co, its staying power is 50% greater than normal lipsticks. It is mercury-and-lead-free and could be use as eye shadow and blusher too!

Once dried, I tried to stain it on a tissue with my lips and the tissue came out clean! 

























Now for the shine part! I use “Anti Age Lip 2” (making sure that the lip stain is completely dried first).


















It gives a real good shine like lip gloss but contains hyaluronic acid to plump up your lips and high vitamin C that acts as anti-oxidant to help reduce wrinkles on your lips.



















Now I’m ready to go out and have fun with my shiny and plumped lips! :p

So what are you waiting for? Go try it yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment